NISCAIR training course on Design and development of digital libraries using GSDL
Dates of Training: 12-16 July 2010
US $ 100
US $ 150
US $ 130
US $ 180
The short-term courses in this brochure are offered to R&D personnel, science communicators, library and information science professions/students, middle and senior level managers, etc.
How to apply
Filled in application form given in this brochure along with the appropriate course fee is to be sent to: Incharge-Training, NISCAIR, 14-Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi – 110067. The entire course fee is to be sent in advance by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, NISCAIR” and payable at New Delhi.
Broad course contents:
- Digital Library: Concepts and software
- Metadata: Overview
- Greenstone: Overview of features, capabilities, applications
- Installation, configuration; accessing example
- Building collections with the Librarian interface
- Adding and using metadata;
- Customizing the collection,
- Creating a CD-ROM; etc.
For more information Click here