IASLIC XXIV National Seminar 2010
Date : 18-21 December, 2010
Venue : Deen Dayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University, Civil Lines, Gorakhpur (U.P.)-273009 India
a. Paper Submissions : July 30, 2010
b. Acceptance : September 3, 2010
c. Camera-ready copy : October 3, 2010
General Instructions :
- Both invited and contributed papers will be considered. Submitted papers or extended abstracts will have participative peer-to-peer reviews.
- A generalised presentation should be avoided..
- Full Paper with abstract not exceeding 2500 words (not more than 10 pages of A-4 Size paper single space with margin of 1.25” in left / right / top and bottom and duly signed by the author(s) and typed / printed in double space (in duplicate) and also on diskettes composed in MS Word, should reach IASLIC office by 30th July, 2010. Photographs, graphs, charts, if any should be submitted along with the negative copy/ print / tracing paper. All papers may be sent thru e-mail and would like to communicate all information through e-mail (email@example.com).
- Accepted papers which are presented in the Seminar, will only be published in the Post Seminar volume within three months of the Conference held. Pre-Conference volume will have only Abstracts (within 500 words).
- Pre-declaration by the author(s) should be made separately that the paper(s) has / have not been sent elsewhere for publication / presentation this has to be sent by hard copy.
- Author should indicate the sub-theme of the paper
- All accepted papers will be invited for presentation either in the main thematic session of the Seminar or in the SIG Meetings. All papers accepted for poster presentation will be allocated time for display of full papers. Presenter will be allowed maximum ten minutes for presentation including introduction and conclusion.
- There will be provision for Poster presentation. All papers accepted for poster presentation will have abstract within 500 words in the pre seminar volume.
- Papers accepted for presentation on main theme of the Seminar, SIG Meetings as well as Poster presentation will be included in the printed pre-conference vVolume only on receiving non-refundable Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) in advance / for students and retired person Rs.600/- (Rupees six hundred only) which will be adjusted with Registration Fees. Payment may be made in favour of ‘IASLIC, Payable at Kolkata” and send to the Hony. General Secretary, IASLIC, P-291, CIT Scheme No. 6M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700054.
- All participants will receive Post Conference volume free of cost from IASLIC office. Additional Rs.150/- will be charged for postage and handling those who wish to receive the volume through post.
- First Author is entitled to get ten copies of reprints
- The decision of the Editorial Committee will be final and no correspondence regarding the acceptance of papers for presentation in the Conference or otherwise will be entertained.
- Correspondence regarding papers should be addressed to the Dr. Arun Kumar Chakraborty, Hony. General Secretary, IASLIC, P-291, CIT Scheme No. 6M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700054. firstname.lastname@example.org and
for seminar theme and further details please visit www.iaslic1955.org.in