Post of Deputy Manager(Library Science) in Export-Import Bank of India
Apply Before: 1st July 2010
Qualification: Post graduate in library & information science having relevant experience in a reputed commercial bank/financial institution/ state level term lending institution or organisation of repute, in the areas of library and information, sourcing of books, journals, reports, liaisoning with other libraries, with knowledge of databases, library softwares such as Libsys, Libsuit etc.
Pay Scale: 5.77-7.67 lakhs per annum
Age: 24-29 years
- The compensation payable is expected to be revised shortly. Residential accommodation can be provided subject to availability. CTC (Cost to Company) includes, besides salary, other perquisites such as PF, Gratuity, Pension, LTC, conveyance allowance, entertainment allowance, medical facilities, notional house rental, loans for housing, vehicle, personal computer and other staff welfare facilities, as may be applicable.
- After successful completion of traineeship, Management Trainees may be considered eligible for appointment/absorption as Manager in Grade/Scale Middle Management (MM II).
- Candidates with exceptional and relevant qualifications and/or experience may be considered for a higher scale/grade, solely at the discretion of the Bank. A suitable age relaxation may be considered in case of such candidates.
- Reservation in posts for SC/ST/OBC/PWDs will be in accordance with the prevailing Govt. of India guidelines. Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in application. The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Only those who satisfy the required qualification and experience criteria need apply. Applications that do not meet with the requirements will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Please send your application, alongwith a colour passport size photograph, from the date of advertisement to the following address:
Chief General Manager-HRM Group
Export-Import Bank of India
21 Floor, Centre One Building,
World Trade Centre Complex,